Thursday, July 28, 2011

Looking for a Funny Gift for a Pet Lover? Check out Flirty Diva Tees for some great gift ideas"


"When I die the cat gets everything"

"Official Dog Walker"

"When I die the dog gets everything"

"I Love My Rescue Mutt"

"my HORSE ate my paycheck"

"if you don't talk to your cat about catnip....who will?

"I suffer from Multiple Pet Syndrome"
There are so many more T-Shirts for your pet loving friends or for yourself  at Flirty Diva Tees. If you do not see one that says what you want about your pet, then, "CUSTOMIZE" a tee for you or
as a gift.

So, what are you waiting for? Go and check out the over 400 T-Shirts that Flirty Diva Tees has to offer.

Website: http://www.flirtydivatees.com/
Twitter: Flirtydivatees
Email: bflirty@flirtydivatees.com

Hope to see you soon!