Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review of Flirty Diva Tees By Cake Mom

Mother's Day Gift Giving Guide: For the mom with a sense of humor

Flirty Diva Tees has a t-shirt for just about every personality ages 18-80. Their shirts are made with 100% high quality cotton. Most are organically dyed and their tees are pre-shrunk so they shrink very little after wash if at all. Their feminine fitted soft style is a fitted side seemed t-shirt for women with a capped sleeve and a longer fashionable length. The standard looser fitting tee is a less form fitting tee for women. It is a standard box cut but still has the feminine capped sleeve. All of their shirts are made in America!

There is a wide variety of shirts from which to choose. The main categories are fitness & dieting weight training tees, women's funny sayings tees, love gift tees, country girls tees, cougar women tees, mom & maternity tees, and bad attitude/moody & nerdy tees. When you choose the saying you like, you can then choose the size, style, and color of shirt and lettering.
Review: There were so many really funny shirts to choose from I had a hard time making a selection. Then, I found the perfect tee for me: "Mommy Needs a Time Out". I decided on the loose box cut style as I have a few winter pounds I need to take off and had no desire to show off my curves right now. It arrived in a nicely decorated package, making it ideal for gift giving. The shirt fit nicely and it was made of a really nice and comfortable cotton. The color contrast between the shirt and the letters really made the saying stand out. I did wash the shirt and was happy that the color did not fade and it did not seem to shrink. Men tend to wear a lot of funny saying shirts (at least in my family) and I am happy that I can now join in the fun with a stylish shirt of my own!