Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crank it up Today with a New Attitude and Keep it Real

How many times have you woken up in the morning… groaned… stretched… opened your sleepy eyes and thought life is just too complicated today to get out of bed? Wouldn’t staying in warm, fuzzy pajamas with a tub of Haagen-Dazs ice cream and a great movie do the trick?

Or, maybe curling up with a great book instead? Mystery? Romance? Wonderful escapism.

Such as life… only in a perfect world. Right Ladies? The next best thing is to crank up your day with a new attitude. Express yourself with a new attitude for any day of the week. If you’re frazzled and annoyed today, say with a Flirty Diva Tee. If you’re an emotional wreck or woke up pissed off, SAY it with a fun fee. If you feel like everyone should talk the hand, then say it!

What do you have to lose? Treat yourself.

“Emotional Wreck”
Aren’t we all?

“Practically Psychic”
This is something that most men don’t want to admit.

“Complicated”
We are beautiful, complicated creatures.

“Emotional”
Need I say more?

“Woke Up Pissed Off”
C’mon, haven’t we ALL been there?


The beautiful, talented, and vivacious Patti LaBelle sang it best with her hit song “New Attitude”.

“I’m in control, my worries are few…
I’ve got a new attitude”

“I’m feelin’ good from my head to my shoes…
I’ve got a new attitude”

So get up today… stretch… yawn… and open your eyes. Jump out of bed, crank up your attitude, and shake it up. My advice…turn on your favorite music… tap your toe or shake your booty.

C’mon ladies, cougars, and boomers… don’t you have a new attitude?


It’s going to be an interesting, fantastic day.

Get a new attitude and keep it real!
So head on over to FlirtyDiva Tees!